Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,670 Posts
Yeah, that's a good tool when comparing bikes to purchase based on what you're looking for as far as comfort goes. But that doesn't give any help with setting suspension or performance information.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, that's a good tool when comparing bikes to purchase based on what you're looking for as far as comfort goes. But that doesn't give any help with setting suspension or performance information.
I guess you didn't try to lower or rise the front suspension and rear suspension . Check that out for a start

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,670 Posts
I guess you didn't try to lower or rise the front suspension and rear suspension . Check that out for a start
No, I did not try that because there is not a suspension adjustment on there. The only thing this site gives you is a perspective on how the bike will "feel" to a certain rider. It has really nothing to do with setting up suspension, or any other performance info related to the bike.

But hey, if you know that a 68 degree knee angle is too much for you, or your seat height at 32 inches puts you on tippy toes, this site might help you figure out what bike you should buy instead of sitting on them at the dealership. If I was deciding between buying a Ninja 1000 or a ZX-10R or a Z1000, this site may help figure out what fits me better, but that's about it.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts