Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 212 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My name is Jodi and my husband, Ryan, was a member of this forum. I don't know his username, but I'm sure a mod can figure it out from the info I give. We live in Southern Indiana and he is 29 years old. We have two young children (4 and 6).

Last Friday an SUV cut him off just 30 seconds away from our house and he is now in critical condition at University Hospital in Louisville. His injuries are extensive and we are asking for prayers and good wishes to get him and all of us through this.

He was wearing a helmet. He always said "Invest in your head." He is alive because of it, but unconscious, on various life supports, and will be paralyzed.

My sister-in-law has set up a website for family and friends to track his progress. If you knew Ryan or care to leave a note of support, here is the site. Please pass it on to anyone who may care to hear about this situation.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/ryanclausing/mystory

Thank you,

Jodi Clausing

· Registered
23,477 Posts
Hi Jodi,

I had to do an IP investigation and came up that your Husbands username must be

ryanc

rest assure his motorcycle family on this site is praying for your family and Ryan.

bluedevil

· Registered
1,378 Posts
My prayers go out to you and your family

1 - 20 of 212 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.