Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is my post/thread and it has gone threw a couple different forums site in the last few days!!! Tell me what you all think....

Shell Gas Station/Beeline meet up on sundays!!!!
Pratt Whitney/ Beeline highway/ Indiantown Road/Shell gas station

Every Sunday a lot of riders tend to go out and meet up at the shell gas station on beeline highway heading out towards lake Okeechobee etc. Well last Sunday I went out to the shell like a normal Sunday and road out to the Pratt Whitney spot where guys tend to race etc. Well not even 10 minutes out there, here comes 1 sheriff and 2 state troopers looking to take people in. In the long run it ends up being cars passing by must have call in to report. But what ever its been getting worse out there and one of my friends is a palm beach county sheriff and said they are trying to crack down out west with the bikes due to god offal speeds and over passing cars and illegal street racing. Well today was like any old Sunday wake up meet up with a good friend and ride out to the shell then go out riding!! I ended up being late, so my friend went with out me and saw with his own two eyes a local guy pulling a stand up and running red lights out on Pratt Whitney which usually isn't a big deal due to the fact cars are far and few between. But not today!!! Today this guy pulling a stand up going about 90+mph runs a red light and hits another motorcycle rider right in front of my boy!! Cops came about 5-7 deep along with ambulance and fire department and stated to every person there that if they ever see a single soul on a bike even going 5 over there going to jail...I say bs but in the sense two riders went down along with last weeks crazy leo ride up, I'd just figure I'd post a write up stating that the out west beeline site is a little HOT!!! Hope I didnt kill this story but had to give a solid write up after what I have see lately!!! SO IF I WERE YOU AND ACTING SMART I'D STAY AWAY FROM THIS AREA DUE TO COPS OR AT LEAST DON'T SPEED AT ALL

http://www.speedaholic.net/showthread.php?t=151

Thats the link to some of the pictures of the accident but I will have a video of it today/tonight/tomorrow posted up to show in detail!!! The video below is the guy who caused the accident!!!

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
There is a time and a place for everything... and I don't think this spot is it... From the looks of the pictures, the accident was pretty dayum bad. Hope all is well though.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I dont think there is much to complain about, people asked for the attention

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Sounds pretty typical of the "Sunday Morning Squidfest" riders, they re in every town, I stay far away.

·
Registered
187 Posts
"local guy pulling a stand up and running red lights out on Pratt Whitney which usually isn't a big deal" Thats just stupid! Sleep with dogs, your gonna get fleas.

·
Registered
540 Posts
daaaaaaaamn that bike got FUCKED UP!!! Is the guy who was riding it ok?

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
congrats youve learned how to wheelie, now go kill yourself. or even better kill an innocent pedestrian. nothing says "i have skill" like acting like a total ass hole.

yesterday while driving my car with my wife i saw a brand new black r1 rider with his chick on the back run two red lights. I had to brake not to hit him on the first one. unfortunately i could catch him (we were driving a murano) otherwise i would have asked him to drop the young lady off so he could just kill himself instead both of them.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Idiots like that are why sportbike riders have a bad reputation... Thank you idiots for ruining if for the rest of us.

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
The guy on the zx14 is my uncle mike, hes going to be ok but just got out of intensive care and had a plate and pins and screws installed yesterday.....

were collecting donations at island jacks bike night tonight at okechobee and military :thumbsup:

·
Gen3
824 Posts
I hope your uncle (zx14) makes a full recovery. The other guy... i could care less. People like that just deserve to have "stuff" happen. It just sucks that an innocent person always gets dragged into their dump ass decisions.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Doing a stand up while running a red light. His crippled ass deserves jail time.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I hope your Uncle Mike recovers 100%
He needs to get a Lawyer and sue the crap out of the squid and his insurance company.Take everything he can get out of the Turd!All property,garnish wages to pay-off the law suit the whole damm 9 yards.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
I hope your Uncle Mike recovers 100%
He needs to get a Lawyer and sue the crap out of the squid and his insurance company.Take everything he can get out of the Turd!All property,garnish wages to pay-off the law suit the whole damm 9 yards.
:+1:
Some dickheads have no regards for others.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Wait a minute... let me get this straight.

90+mph, stand up wheelie through a red light and he clobbers some poor guy. Is that right? Exactly where is the "accident" in that one?

Jeezus. Don't get me wrong, I'm no angel either but seriously... there comes a point at which somebody has to take responsibility for fucking up/off and this is that time.

Best wishes to your uncle on a speedy and full recovery. Before the lawyers get involved, I think your uncle should be allowed to administer some street justice.

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
there isnt any of that shit around here.... well there wont be any riding much longer anyways....winter is right around the corner.... :headshake

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
there isnt any of that shit around here.... well there wont be any riding much longer anyways....winter is right around the corner.... :headshake
They're sneaking up my way....

garth, hope your uncle heals up fast and well.

I don't know that I would aknowledge knowing or fraternizing with these riders.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts