Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the chances of getting a thread strictly regarding internal motor work. What you have done what the results are. With people that had GOOD experiences with machinests and shops that KNOW THEIR STUFF!!! Just as a discussion (also would love a suspension thread but let's just stick with one sticky at a time) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
804 Posts
What are the chances of getting a thread strictly regarding internal motor work. What you have done what the results are. With people that had GOOD experiences with machinests and shops that KNOW THEIR STUFF!!! Just as a discussion (also would love a suspension thread but let's just stick with one sticky at a time) :thumbsup:
:iamwithst :+1:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Uh no I meant What are the chances of getting a sticky thread where people can ask the questions about Motor work. I had my questions answered and as I continue to build on it this would give people a simple thread to search for motor work machine work etc instead of posting up this part that part etc they could see what other peoples results have been.

For instance Joe schmoe posts.

05 10 just got my heads drilled out for air cooling my dyno came out to this it helped this. I used X mans machine shop and Wolverine did a fantastic job. etc etc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts