Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just read in 2 different motorcycle magazines that motoGP is conaidering 2 up racing for next year so they can make more money....wtf...is this a joke? Also read that they are gonna test this format at COTA in austin this year......hopefully im seriously mislead, this is a horrible idea, and i cant imagine any racer would be ok with this.....i cant stand taking a cruise 2 up, couldnt imagine racing like that............

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
If it's an April issue i would say you have been April fooled.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If it's an April issue i would say you have been April fooled.
LMFAO.....im gonna check right now.....nope, march issues....

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you sure it isn't side car?
I will post the links to both articles, which specifically use names as lorenzo and spies....do they race sidecar too?...lol...

Like i said, i didnt believe it, but the fact that i read it twice in one day from two diff publications had me scratching my head.......

Itll have to be tomorrow though, we just had a bonfire and have been drinking and my wife told me to get the [email protected]#% off my phone...

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
That would be the final nail in the fuggin coffin of GP racing for sure and the dumbest shit i ever heard of! what the hell would be the point of 2 up racing?! VERY strange!

·
Chairman of the Board
16,019 Posts
I usually go through the breaking news on Roadracingworld.com pretty regular like and I havent read anything like that.
:dontknow:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts