Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
6,756 Posts
Yes, and I have Charter Communications...They do not even offer it. I have the WSBK pass, now I have to get the others...I did look at sling as well, $25 a month for that service which isn't that bad if I have to buy all the "passes" separate. From what I have heard many do not even have the option like me to get it through cable providers.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Guess I will be handing over another ten spot to the cable company that's already milking my wallet dry as it is.
:angryfire:

·
Registered
643 Posts
You know, this year I got beIN which was alright. I will say though that last year I did the torrent thing. Used Pirate Bay and got the European Coverage, which was absolutely awesome. Coverage for GP alone was about 3 hrs or so, plus whatever else you wanted like qualifying etc. The guy that was uploading it was awesome, not sure if he still is or someone else is, but it's worth a shot. Free, in hd, and great coverage. Only downside is I would typically have to wait a few days for them to upload it.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got bein as well this year. I will have to say that its been nice to have qualifying broadcasts for most of the races. The Moto GP recap show and even both test sessions live from Valencia. Still peeves me though that they get another ten spot from me every month.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts