Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
U.S. Marine Corps Veteran
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, I hope it's ok that I post this here, if not you can just delete it.

I'm thinking about getting the MotoGP Video pass and am wondering if it is possible for me to split the cost with someone or if someone wants to split theirs with me?

I work nights so I rarely get to watch a race live and usually goes to the DVR for a few days anyway since I have 3 kids to take care of as well.

Is the current midseason price worth it?

·
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have it, but have been contemplating getting it. From what I've heard from others you can share a login with 2 or 3 without issues. Access to all the races back to '94 or something like that means hours and hours of entertainment
I ended up getting it. It's awesome, but the interface is horrible, and full of spoilers!

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
You can change in your settings to NOT display spoiler pop ups while watching the races live. For watching the races afterwards, I simply go to the No Spoilers link as shown above. It only shows the day, the session (practice, qualifying, race) and then a link to watch it.

I used to do the free, pirate streaming years ago. Then a friend let me use his pass for a season way back when. After that, I purchased it and share my login with a friend (who has yet to branch off on his own account after 2 seasons haha). But in my mind it's well worth it. I have bought the WSBK and GP passes for years now and couldn't imagine NOT having it. I wish MotoAmerica would go this route as well; their current streaming options are f'ing horrid and having to wait 2-3 days for them to be replayed on cable is ridiculous. Trying to dodge race spoilers for a few hours is hard enough let alone three days...

But yeah, its possible to share accounts and split the cost. The others you share it with would have to reimburse the one who pays the bill though because it all bills out of one account.

·
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You can change in your settings to NOT display spoiler pop ups while watching the races live. For watching the races afterwards, I simply go to the No Spoilers link as shown above. It only shows the day, the session (practice, qualifying, race) and then a link to watch it.

I used to do the free, pirate streaming years ago. Then a friend let me use his pass for a season way back when. After that, I purchased it and share my login with a friend (who has yet to branch off on his own account after 2 seasons haha). But in my mind it's well worth it. I have bought the WSBK and GP passes for years now and couldn't imagine NOT having it. I wish MotoAmerica would go this route as well; their current streaming options are f'ing horrid and having to wait 2-3 days for them to be replayed on cable is ridiculous. Trying to dodge race spoilers for a few hours is hard enough let alone three days...

But yeah, its possible to share accounts and split the cost. The others you share it with would have to reimburse the one who pays the bill though because it all bills out of one account.
I will try the Direct link to spoiler free next time. The spoiler in question this time was "6 for 6" which if you paid attention at all, you instantly knew what it meant...

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
I just bought the Videopass a few days ago after thinking about it for the first half of the season. It's great. Unfortunately the last race was not exceptionally exciting but there are many to go.

The Moto 2 and Moto 3 races look more like a real race to my eye, cornering speeds are very high and no TC.

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
I have motogp video pass. They are off for summer, but will be back first august. to me. I wouldnt get it now. There a few things that will make it interesting. other then that. not worth it. I paid to see it from the start to the end. Then it's worth the money.

·
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have motogp video pass. They are off for summer, but will be back first august. to me. I wouldnt get it now. There a few things that will make it interesting. other then that. not worth it. I paid to see it from the start to the end. Then it's worth the money.
too expensive at the beginning of the season though, lol

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
too expensive at the beginning of the season though, lol
that is true, but i got it when the pass is was on sale. you a lot more on video pass then on tv. you also see moto 2 races, moto 3 races and moto gp. you get to see free practice and quantifying. also, there are video of races from pass years. miss the race. not a problem. its on video pass. watch anytime. you don't have to recorded it. I got tired of watching the race on tv. to many dam commercials.none on video pass.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts