Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Accountant in training.
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a reminder that last weeks MotoGP race from Laguna Seca is going to be on ABC tomorrow.... 12:00 PM Central time (high noon :wink: ).... HighDef even... :rockwoot: :eek:ccasion1

Chris

·
Registered
940 Posts
Sweet,thanks.Bet Rossi runs all over #69 :badteeth: :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
6,718 Posts
The Duke said:
Sweet,thanks.Bet Rossi runs all over #69 :badteeth: :thumbsup:
:crackup:

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Insanity: performing the same action (or watching the same race) over over and over and expecting different results. :crackup:

·
Registered
735 Posts
This sucks.. Its not in HD!!! :angryfire :rant:

·
Registered
940 Posts
:rolleyes: Whats with the avatar Andy????? Huh huh??? Why ya gotta hate??????? Did BD make ya do it? :badteeth:

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
The Duke said:
:rolleyes: Whats with the avatar Andy????? Huh huh??? Why ya gotta hate??????? Did BD make ya do it? :badteeth:
It's more for my wife (huge Rossi fan) than anything. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
watching it..i have allready seen it but hey maybe my 1 rating point will help keep it there

·
Registered
940 Posts
Andy said:
It's more for my wife (huge Rossi fan) than anything. :mrgreen:
:mrgreen: She must be a keeper...

·
Accountant in training.
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
colinmitchell111 said:
This sucks.. Its not in HD!!! :angryfire :rant:
Not sure where you live, but the Chicago ABC station broadcast it in HD. :cool:

The color commentary guy that was with Schwantz was funny. Doesn't know much about bikes. Stoner low sides in turn 5.... "So was that a mechanical or a lack of attention?" or something like that... :crackup:

Still awesome to see it on national TV. Hopefully a lot of people e-mail ABC, so we can get some more.

Chris

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
oh sh!+ i totally forgot about this, just turned on the tv and its about to start. YEA!! thanks for starting this thread Gilbert!

·
Registered
940 Posts
Gilberts Ti ZX-10R said:

The color commentary guy that was with Schwantz was funny. Doesn't know much about bikes. Stoner low sides in turn 5.... "So was that a mechanical or a lack of attention?" or something like that... :crackup:

Still awesome to see it on national TV. Hopefully a lot of people e-mail ABC, so we can get some more.

Chris

I think somebody commenting on a race should know what theyre talking about too but ya gotta remember alot of people watching probably didnt know either

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Gilberts Ti ZX-10R said:

Chris
I checked ABC and ESPN's website for a place to leave feedback and couldn't find anything. :dontknow:

·
Administrator
6,718 Posts
Gilberts Ti ZX-10R said:
:headshake looked square on comcast to me :dontknow:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts