Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
Once again moto 2 was far more entertaining. Not even sure why I watch moto gp anymore.
The battle for the number one pos. through the last few turns was awesome!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Rossi will be a contender again when he gets on that Yamaha next year. WSBK is where its at though. The huge ongoing disappointment in my opinion is Spies. He should have jumped on that rumored BMW and just went back to WSB where he can be relevant.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I'm no big Pedrosa fan, but I wanted to at least see a battle for the championship between he an Lorenzo for the rest of the schedule. Thanks to Bautista, that won't happen.. Disappointing.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,050 Posts
Congrats to Rossi. I do really like the guy. Granted that would have been a 3rd if Pedrosa hadnt had such bad luck. Thats racing though and Im happy for the Dr. Ill have to say a big :+1: to the other guys. Honestly AMA has been really good racing this year and Moto 2 is epic. Im just not sure how that can ever happen in a pure prototype class (although F1 has done pretty good this year) like moto gp.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I kinda liked the way pedrosa went down. Very similar to an incident i recall from 2006, except he was the one ramming the championship contender. I chuckled as he was angrily walking toward barbera. As i recall, after him torpedoing nicky, he was up and gone before nicky even realized what happenned. He was in no way apologetic and blamed hayden. What goes around comes around i guess.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Once again moto 2 was far more entertaining. Not even sure why I watch moto gp anymore.
Spoiler!

·
Registered
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It says spoiler misano 2012. If dumbasses haven't seen the race they should not come in here. Not sure what else to say. Rossi is back for all you sucka MCs.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
i cant wait to see dovizioso on the duc. i really think hes stepped up his game. rossi can leave for all i care hes over the hill:heyyou: but in all seriousness good job to rossi. i was hoping pedo was going to keep the series interesting too but oh well

·
Registered
314 Posts
Rossi will be a contender again when he gets on that Yamaha next year. WSBK is where its at though. The huge ongoing disappointment in my opinion is Spies. He should have jumped on that rumored BMW and just went back to WSB where he can be relevant.
i agree WSBKis where its at but how isn't Spies relevant. last year he did well, was nearly top 5 every race, got his first win and was robbed of his 2nd win in the last race. this year hes had nothing but bad luck and misfortune dealt his way this year. i was at the indy race and watched his bike blow up from the end of the front stretch. its kinda ironic i looked to my buddy on my left and said "too bad you won't ever see Lorenzo's bike do that" and over heard the guy to my right tell his wife the exact same thing. Yamaha clearly caters to Jorge. having bad luck and misfortune dont equal not being relevant to me.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts