Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Just trolling
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
obviously im a little behind on the news but i thought kawi was racing motoGP?...i thought they had 1 guy at least?:dontknow:

·
Registered
370 Posts
The ZX-RR is racing, but its not a Kawasaki Factory team. Its the Hayate Racing team with Marco Melandri as the rider

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
He was pleasently fast in Quatar too, even though the result was not so hot, he was fast though.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
its all good one day kawasaki will actually get somone to ride the bike to its full potential and take ROSSI DOWN
or am i dreaming?

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
its all good one day kawasaki will actually get somone to ride the bike to its full potential and take ROSSI DOWN
or am i dreaming?
well we're dreaming together then.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Man that thing looks the sh!t. :mrgreen::mrgreen: Now to see if they can get it to go as fast as it looks...

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
he got 6th yesterday!!

·
Registered
3,360 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
:+1:

I feel MUCH better.

:eek:ccasion1
funny you say that. i was having "one of those days" and after watching that race i'm in a much better mood, haha.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
How long before the Kawi Factory Bean Counters eat their crow?

I am betting if Marco keeps riding the wheels off the bike, it will be a official factory effort again, bikes back in green, etc. The bike is actaully fast! And Marco is definatley back, that Duc, as Nicky is finding out, is a career killer (besides Stoner)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Tough break for nicky.... getting kamikaze'd on the first lap.... literally! by a jap! haha, thought that was funny.

Way to go marco tho, I was thrilled to see him pass stoner! That bike can move. It won't last tho, it's a shame with no development. I think the green is bad luck to tell you the truth. I'm Irish I know green doesn't help my luck, cuz i have none.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts