Spoiler!

·
Chairman of the Board
16,005 Posts
Spoiler!

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Amazing race. My favourite one this year.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
^I saw a couple 63 degree turns, which is wild.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I am sooooo pissed, I have watched every moto gp race for years and suddenly my cable provider drops speed (fox sports) on the Friday before the race. I phoned right away and there is now no moto gp at all on in Canada. That sucks so bad, then I read it was the best race in years. I tried streaming it etc but nothing worked. Looks like the only thing i can do is subscribe to the Moto gp channel for $150??????? Wtf?

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
I am sooooo pissed, I have watched every moto gp race for years and suddenly my cable provider drops speed (fox sports) on the Friday before the race. I phoned right away and there is now no moto gp at all on in Canada. That sucks so bad, then I read it was the best race in years. I tried streaming it etc but nothing worked. Looks like the only thing i can do is subscribe to the Moto gp channel for $150??????? Wtf?

Where did you try streaming it?

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,558 Posts
I googled moto gp and found all kinds of weird sites but they either don't work or you have to enter a credit into which seems a shady website. Lots have major pop ups and are just sending you all over.
You can watch the WSBK and MotoGP races recorded here:

http://www.666-sicco.info/

·
back to car scene
4,297 Posts
luckily i was off work cause the weather and got to watch this race today

man the last 8 laps were awesome
still dont like marquez....dammit

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
still dont like marquez....dammit
why? just curious.
I like him because he’s always smiling and he doesn’t complain when someone bumps into him, gives the impression that it's just racing.
Conversely Dani Pedrosa (even though he’s a great rider) gives the impression he has no joy, always whining about something.

·
back to car scene
4,297 Posts
why? just curious.
I like him because he’s always smiling and he doesn’t complain when someone bumps into him, gives the impression that it's just racing.
Conversely Dani Pedrosa (even though he’s a great rider) gives the impression he has no joy, always whining about something.

agreed, i see where your coming from bro

i dont like anyone thats winning that isnt rossi LOL i hated lorenzo when he was smackin rossi's ass, but wanted him to win this past race hehe
im not doing well with the change, well since rossi left yamaha a few years ago, ducati ruined him (plus hes getting old) now back, hes not winning as much

podium finish was awesome though 10th to 3rd is awesome, cant wait till the INDY GP wooo hooooo:eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hey Rossi REALLY impressed me when he gave Marquez a run for his money in Qatar, that was a great dog fight!

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts