Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a year...and of course my boy took the title. I could review the whole year but I'm sure any of you that care are already fully abreast of this years highs and lows. As to my favorite riders the man isn't going anywhere, Hayden is going to ride a Melandri's Duc and kicking him down to the Kwak team. It really sucks that Kwak has done so horribly in MotoGP and the fact that they can't figure out the 3rd rider debacle makes it even worse. You'd think Kwak would just want a damn 3rd bike out there and not force the japanese rider issue...maybe they'll learn to get past it at some point. Anyway, there's a hope that Melandri will do something with the Kwak and Hopper will be at 100% for next year. He does good laps if he's @100%...time will tell. I would also like to say that it's a real pisser that Michelin is out for next year...I love their tires and it'll probably affect what we ride with them not in MotoGP anymore. I have horrible luck with Stones....and maybe they'll improve as a result ;) Anyway...here's to new bikes, new riders on those bikes, and more fun and frolic next Spring.

·
Registered
675 Posts
MotoGP is not as fun to wacth as used to be....

WSBK as alot more action!

and next year there will be more teams such as BMW and Aprilia!

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
MotoGP is not as fun to wacth as used to be....

WSBK has alot more action!

and next year there will be more teams such as BMW and Aprilia!
have i seen you some place?? :wink:

Yea WSBK is quite intertaining for sure.

BD

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
hey i like pineapple so buzz off suckers.........:mrgreen:

BD

·
Registered
842 Posts
:thumbsup::thumbsup: What a amazing season!!! THE DOCTOR back on top with 9wins and record of most points in one season....Casey with 9 polepositions and another BMW -M his 3'd.... I coul write a book...for me best race of 2008. -- Laguna Seca..

Tomorow they start first testing 2 day long for 2009..and we will se Melandri on the GREEN ONE !!!!

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts