Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
How far is Austin from Nashville TN? Lol...I really wanna go....hell, I rode my bike from Houston to Nashville in a day

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its 860 miles for u. And damn my balls would hurt after that lol. We got there in about 3 hours from Dallas last time we made the trip for ROT fest

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Yeah, it was a shitty ride, in february....wasn't bad when the sun was up, but once it.gif dark in little rock, twas a whole nother beast, ha....

That wouldn't be too bad if I did it in two days, or could even be done in one...im seriously considering this!!!

·
Registered
680 Posts
I got turn 15 too :helmet:

I may throw my bike on the truck so I can get some good and cheaper parking there.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
make that 2 real tracks stateside...

The track here in Indy is the worse excuse for a race track one could imagine.
The riders all hate it,they ride it because of the ramifacations they would recieve if they declined to be here.
I've rode it 3 times now and it is the worse excuse for a race track i've ever seen.
Make that 2 tracks stateside!

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
2nd that Glock. Fuking envious of TX's new track. Wish we had a shiny new track. Our track really does blow although im sure there are some who enjoy it. I can only see maybe 1/3 of the track, if that, no matter where im sitting in the place and there is NO elevation change or banking or anything like that. I totally get what your saying. Ours in Indy here is kind of a half assed track and it sucks because i really wanna go see a MotoGP race but not at this track. Just sucks we have to deal with it. Pretty sure im gonna sit this year out.

Was really surprised we even got a contract for another 4 races or whatever given the economy and all the uncertainties of MotoGP lately. I was pretty pissed after this last year when everyone worth watching (almost) wrecked out in practice, then Spies wrecks on like lap 2. I pretty much started drinking after that and went looking at merch. I know its not the riders' fault, it was just a shitty race.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts