Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has it on what system or has tried to play it for over 30 minutes?? What are your reviews of the game?? Here's how some have view it:

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/driving/motogpurt/review.html

I've only had it for 4 days and played it about 3 hours, and this is my only motorcycle game I have played on the xbox 360; but to me, it's a good game to have.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
played it this weekend at laguna seca on xbox 360. sweet graphics, a little touchy on the controls, definitly a game that will take a few go's at it to get the hang of.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I just bought an XBox 360 and MotoGP '06 a couple of weeks ago... It does take some getting used to the way the bikes handle compared to the typical car racing game, but it isn't too hard to adjust.

It's really fun to play online with 15 other real people... Totally different than racing computer opponents. :cool:

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
I think my roomates are getting a 360 an dwhen they do i will look you guys up to play online

·
Registered
293 Posts
Ya, I rented MotoGP 06 for 5 days about a month ago for my 360. Awesome game IMO. It does take a little to get use while keeping the bike from going side to side but the graphics and game play are awesome. I love the replays after you race. All of the different camera angles of your bike. My 9 year old kid of course kicked my ass but he plays that thing constantly.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I have this on my 360 and it really took a couple of tries to get used to the cornering and racing. I am slowly getting through the career modes and just really crash alot....not good. I haven't really played much online yet but I'm sure that it's pretty cool

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
yeah I got tourist trophy as well and already finished it...now I'm on to motogpl. I like tourist trophy better as a motorcycle realistic game...but motogp is good too just harder to get used to. probably cause I'm so used to the gran turismo games

·
Registered
595 Posts
Until you develop your riders skills, not your skills but the ones you attribute to your rider, it gets better. In the begining you rider can not corner or brake to save his life, so do not be frustrated at first it gets better the more you play it.

·
Registered
219 Posts
not sure if its been mentioned already, but its vitually the same game as motogp3 on regular xbox incase you dont have a 360. they just spruced up the graphics and added an extra season

1 - 13 of 13 Posts