Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Upon the news that motoGP will return to 1000cc for the 2012 season . the famed MotoCZSZ Is attempting to pull a team together . the promising team with the consept of a vertical inline 4 cyl with opposing cranks . The switch to 1000cc just keeps on getting better and better .

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
that would be cool, they have some real creative ideas over there.

has anyone heard if MV is ever gonna get back into the game? They have such a rich racing history.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IMHO The MV AGUSTA is a bike that both looks and sounds phenominal( hollywoods bike of choise) but technology wise its a step behind the class leaders. And the situation isnt going to change in the foreseeable future . harley has them up on the selling block only 18 months after purchase .

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I saw the MotoCycz documentary on DisHD a couple of weeks ago and I was impressed with his passion and true spirit of creating something new to motorcycling. That would be awesome if he can pull it off! I will definitely be rooting for him.

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
i remember seeing something on the 990cc moto gp they made it was pretty sweet. Was apparently the best handling bike ever.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JlG the Motoczsz? has 2 separate crankshafts that run in line , and opposite direction to balance itself. It has NO gyroscopic effect in the engine!!(camshafts run opposite directions also )

1 - 7 of 7 Posts