Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
:thumbsup: Just a little thread jack but Im hoping to get back to the track next year at some point. See you at PBIR maybe?
I control ride and do tech for FTD and work the race series, im always there :lol: see you soon

·
Registered
65 Posts
Wow. Not a bad ride by any means, but it's crazy that a kid like JD can be so dominate and not get a better deal. I guess that's motorcycle racing these days. Glad he will still be out there to kick some ass.

·
Registered
129 Posts
jd goes to superrbike on herrin's old bike, did u guys see the video where he rips de #2 and he says sorry josh :crackup::crackup:

so for sure josh goes to yosh

2019 will definitely going to be interesting.
Next season is definitely shaping up to be really good so far.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Beach, Herrin, Elias, Beaubier, Scholtz... Who is the 2019 predicted champ? My money is on Herrin with factory support!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Beach, Herrin, Elias, Beaubier, Scholtz... Who is the 2019 predicted champ? My money is on Herrin with factory support!
if last year the fight between herrin and beaubier was very very close by now Cameron has to be thinking holy shit im in trouble. :crackup::crackup:

·
Registered
835 Posts
Wonder if Debise will find his way onto the Superbike grid somehow. Still unsure if Herrin has locked the Yosh seat, although they did test not long ago at Thunderhill. We really need the SBK grid to be stacked.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
NEWWWS just in lol

nick mcfadden leaves m4 suzuki and picks up jd's spot on rickdiculus racing, that leaves a supersport ride open on m4 thta im thinking sean dillan kelly would pick up (he raced daytona with them )

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Sean Kelly would definitely make guys like Gilliam nervous.. Bummer the season is still months away! Curious to see Mcfadden on a Yamaha. Debise was the only one on a Suzuki to do anything. But Kelly will make a slow bike look fast that I have no doubt!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Sean Kelly would definitely make guys like Gilliam nervous.. Bummer the season is still months away! Curious to see Mcfadden on a Yamaha. Debise was the only one on a Suzuki to do anything. But Kelly will make a slow bike look fast that I have no doubt!
i would hope debise comes back for another try at the Daytona 200. hopefully gilliam and mcfaddden join, kelly most likely be the rider for the hairy kiwi guys again

·
Chairman of the Board
16,056 Posts
i would hope debise comes back for another try at the Daytona 200. hopefully gilliam and mcfaddden join, kelly most likely be the rider for the hairy kiwi guys again
Speaking of the 200. You have an inside ear. Are any of the guys your way going to do the 200 this year? Dwyer, Mesa, Silva? Anyone? Or maybe ALL of them?

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Speaking of the 200. You have an inside ear. Are any of the guys your way going to do the 200 this year? Dwyer, Mesa, Silva? Anyone? Or maybe ALL of them?
bro i think i bother lucas everytime i see him about the 200 not only becasue the money will be good for motoamerica but because itstraining fro the season opener but i think they are focusing only on motoamerica, dwyer i think is just doing fmraa, i dont think stefano is doing the 200, well be there to race the weekend but not the 200, alex arango, the bpm guys, and new kid from around here christian miranda will be doing it. miranda has potential to be top 10 even top 5.

·
Registered
47 Posts
PJ Jacobsen will be riding for HSBK on an R6 in Supersport!!! This will make things very interesting. I'd like to see him in SBK, but maybe they'll get there in 2020.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
PJ Jacobsen will be riding for HSBK on an R6 in Supersport!!! This will make things very interesting. I'd like to see him in SBK, but maybe they'll get there in 2020.
I feel so bad for PJ, got a shit run of luck on that crap Honda, wish he coulda found a ride in WSBK

41 - 60 of 67 Posts