Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else as excited as I am about the new Moto2 class?

I know there are some die hard 250 guys out there, but for some reason people just don't follow 125, and 250 like they do Motogp...

After actually seeing the new 600's in action at Indy I'm super excited, they sound AMAZING, and I'm looking forward to watching them next year, and seeing them at Indy.

Schwantz on the Moto2 bike.
http://www.motogp.com/en/videos/200...wantz+ontrack+at+Indianapolis+with+BQRs+Moto2

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Gonna be fucking sweet for sure!!! Enjoy Indy I take it!!! wish I could of gone had to work all weekend I did see Rossi crash on tv though...bummer

·
Registered
890 Posts
Thanks AM I am very excited about moto2. I bet you see alot of photo finishes next year . with the moto 2 being 600s they would be smart to go back to the 998 status in moto gp and do across the board traction control limits . Up the excitement and keep down the cost

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Ithink its gonna be good, needs more than just one engine though, would be sweet with at least Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, and Yamaha engines allowed.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i like the 2 strokes, but i think moto 2 will produce some great racing. i dont know how i feel about the spec engine, although each team can produce their own chassis

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
i like the 2 strokes, but i think moto 2 will produce some great racing. i dont know how i feel about the spec engine, although each team can produce their own chassis
Aprillia is throwing around the idea of selling a chasis, how wierd would that be a aprillia with a honda engine:dontknow:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aprillia is throwing around the idea of selling a chasis, how wierd would that be a aprillia with a honda engine:dontknow:
In a way it makes sense, With the new leasing system FIM is proposing for teams and manufactures it will keep costs down, while keeping the bikes even and competitive. I would like to see more engines as well, which is sure to be the case. I doubt honda will be the only one.

Even tho they are restricted, they are stupid fast still.

·
Registered
203 Posts
frame or frames

Is there only one frame like with the engines or can the teams develope the frame for stiffness etc? I loved watching the 250's but this will be fun to watch as well.

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
I will miss the 250. like said earlier. I wish every manufacturer would make there own motor.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts