1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
Gonna be fucking sweet for sure!!! Enjoy Indy I take it!!! wish I could of gone had to work all weekend I did see Rossi crash on tv though...bummer

·
Registered
890 Posts
Thanks AM I am very excited about moto2. I bet you see alot of photo finishes next year . with the moto 2 being 600s they would be smart to go back to the 998 status in moto gp and do across the board traction control limits . Up the excitement and keep down the cost

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Ithink its gonna be good, needs more than just one engine though, would be sweet with at least Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, and Yamaha engines allowed.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i like the 2 strokes, but i think moto 2 will produce some great racing. i dont know how i feel about the spec engine, although each team can produce their own chassis

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
i like the 2 strokes, but i think moto 2 will produce some great racing. i dont know how i feel about the spec engine, although each team can produce their own chassis
Aprillia is throwing around the idea of selling a chasis, how wierd would that be a aprillia with a honda engine:dontknow:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aprillia is throwing around the idea of selling a chasis, how wierd would that be a aprillia with a honda engine:dontknow:
In a way it makes sense, With the new leasing system FIM is proposing for teams and manufactures it will keep costs down, while keeping the bikes even and competitive. I would like to see more engines as well, which is sure to be the case. I doubt honda will be the only one.

Even tho they are restricted, they are stupid fast still.

·
Registered
203 Posts
frame or frames

Is there only one frame like with the engines or can the teams develope the frame for stiffness etc? I loved watching the 250's but this will be fun to watch as well.

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
I will miss the 250. like said earlier. I wish every manufacturer would make there own motor.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts