Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone going to indy for the motogp race this year,i think it would be cool to have a bunch of people meet up out there----tickets are about 75 bucks for the weekend,i know we will be going to midohio for the superbike races as well. COME ON SPRING!!!!!:postwhore

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
anyone going to indy for the motogp race this year,i think it would be cool to have a bunch of people meet up out there----tickets are about 75 bucks for the weekend,i know we will be going to midohio for the superbike races as well. COME ON SPRING!!!!!:postwhore
Im going, I got two tickets from the new wife for Christmas this year! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
724 Posts
I'm already in for Laguna....not enough vacation to hit both.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'll be ridin to Indy with my bro. Not doing the whole weekend, ridin down Satur day/night.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Well duh. :wink: Of course, I'll be there. I think the letter from IMS said our tickets should be sent out a month or so before the race. I think we're in the SW Vista.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
I'm going. Just got my tickets and Hotel locked on. I will be in the J stands, looks like good seats too. So my question is how is the weather going to be, :dontknow:because I could trailer my bike up from GA, or ride in my friends Ford Focus and save on the gas. So for those that know how is the weather in Sept for Indy?

All in All see you guys there
:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
317 Posts
indy

i got 7 tics to indy,you guys that are going to mid-ohio should check out thier open track day on thursday before the races start it was only $214 for the day

·
Just trolling
2,618 Posts
I'm going. Just got my tickets and Hotel locked on. I will be in the J stands, looks like good seats too. So my question is how is the weather going to be, :dontknow:because I could trailer my bike up from GA, or ride in my friends Ford Focus and save on the gas. So for those that know how is the weather in Sept for Indy?

All in All see you guys there
:eek:ccasion1
usually hot. we've got good weather during the summer. shitty during the winter:badteeth:

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
My GF got me tickets for my B day, we'll be driving down on the Thursday and staying at the Hilton downtown:mrgreen:
________
TOYS BONDAGE

·
Chairman of the Board
16,058 Posts
I am looking to go to Indy and stay with a freind that lives in Ohio. I will probably fly up so no riding for me there. I would love to do the WSBK in Utah this year as well but I dont think the wife or the wallet will allow both.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts