Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
i remember seeing post on here and the other forum I frequent (1000rr.net) saying Spies would be a mid pack rider....

.....people were wrong. Wait till he gets factory support!

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ben is one of, if not the most talented rider to ever start a bike! he will win Moto GP next year mark my words

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Fucking awsome,god I hope he get the win tomorrow.

·
Registered
236 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, I think N. Hayden qualified 3rd.. I love when the races come to the states and it gives the R,W, & B more drive and bigger balls...

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Anyone watch qualifying on speed? Pretty cool except seems they cut to commercial every 4 minutes. Agree with 10rracer about spies chances winning. A factory bike is special and so is that lorenzo guy riding it. A spies win would def be storybook and even possible, but not likely. I'm gonna hafta give props to hayden too. He's looking pretty good for tomorrow. Shame about rossi's crash, but i expect him to be fighting for the win anyway, will just light a little extra fire under his ass.

Here's qualifying order:

1 Ben Spies Tech 3 Yamaha Yamaha 1:40.105
2 Jorge Lorenzo Fiat Yamaha Yamaha 1:40.325
3 Nicky Hayden Ducati Marlboro Ducati 1:40.336
4 Andrea Dovizioso Repsol Honda Honda 1:40.559
5 Dani Pedrosa Repsol Honda Honda 1:40.637
6 Casey Stoner Ducati Marlboro Ducati 1:40.664
7 Valentino Rossi Fiat Yamaha Yamaha 1:41.005
8 Marco Simoncelli San Carlo Honda Gresini Honda 1:41.092
9 Colin Edwards II Tech 3 Yamaha Yamaha 1:41.232
10 Loris Capirossi Rizla Suzuki Suzuki 1:41.512
11 Alvaro Bautista Rizla Suzuki Suzuki 1:41.534
12 Marco Melandri San Carlo Honda Gresini Honda 1:41.623
13 Hiroshi Aoyama Interwetten Honda MotoGP Honda 1:41.631
14 Aleix Espargaro Pramac Racing Ducati 1:41.649
15 Mika Kallio Pramac Racing Ducati 1:41.856
16 Hector Barbera Paginas Amarillas Aspar Ducati 1:41.896
17 Randy De Puniet LCR Honda Honda 1:41.923

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Is it just me or do you just automatically loose interest in a race when pedrosa leads?:dontknow: Anyway good job to all of 'em, especially spies on the tech3. Can't wait till motogp goes 1000cc. Hopefully it will cut down on so many frontend crashes and keep the races from looking like parade laps.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Is it just me or do you just automatically loose interest in a race when pedrosa leads?:dontknow: Anyway good job to all of 'em, especially spies on the tech3. Can't wait till motogp goes 1000cc. Hopefully it will cut down on so many frontend crashes and keep the races from looking like parade laps.

poor Pedrosa the most hated man in racing.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
yea that was impressive, its great to see Ben and Nicky up front, I wish Colin was able to qual better

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
I never wanted a man to crash more in my life than today after he took the lead... Ben had a great day though, and will be better next year when he gets some decent horsepower with the 1000's. Pedrosa is a midget putz.

On another note, "Crash Bandicoot Casey" did the predictable and wadded up another GP10. Honda can have him, Ducati will save money not having to fix all the bikes he destroys. For an elite rider he sure does crash alot. Glad he's gone, good riddance.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts