Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Planning on going, but don't know yet. May have a few things going on then but should be done. It's only 15 minutes or so from my house so I have options anyway.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let me know...
you can call me at 829-471-2900.. if you are in need of a good Rum or a cigar, let me know in time.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you can get me a pass, I will help you there... with moral support, stickers on bikes, or mechanics...

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey guys do not forguet this We have at least to take a pic

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

·
Registered
123 Posts
My 5th year to go and in the same seat at T15. Have my ticket and parking pass!

I haven't ridden to the races at COTA because it is a boring 200 miles of slab on I-35 from DFW.

Will this be the year Marquez doesn't win the race? Honda ditched their screamer motor for 2017 and is going "Big Bang" for more friendly power delivery. New chassis too.
MotoGP Feature - MotoGP 2017 preview - Honda

5 Ducatis set the high speed record at Qater last weekend. Factory Ducatis 216MPH. 2nd tier Ducatis 213-214 MPH.

Viñales is looking good. Newcomer Zarco from Moto2 was looking real good, until he crashed. His teammate Folger did well. We could have another season with 6-7 first place winners! Who will Iannone takeout this year:)

I wonder if HRC will let Marquez pull out his 2015 bike again if he can't get the 2017 bike competitive.

Since Qater is and was a weird race, night race, sand randomly deposited on the track, and rain in the desert, the Argentina GP should be a better harbinger of things to come.

Looks like they are going to charge admission, $15, for the Handbuilt Motorcycle Show this year. It has gotten so big they are having to hire people to help run it.
https://revivalcycles.com/pages/about-the-handbuilt-motorcycle-show

No AMA Flat Track race this year. Last year it was a bit of cluster f.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
One of my friends, had a family problem and now he is not going.

I have a flex pass for 3 days

fryday is MG
saturday section T1-5
sunday section T15-14

my email is [email protected]

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
See you guys today afternoon I will be on 829 471 2900 In phone ans wasap

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts