Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm already there waiting in line! I'll save you a spot. Kwantum, your invited to watch Speed Channel MotoGP at my casa on Sunday afternoon.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wonder how Hayden and the rest of the American riders will do in there own backyard against the European riders? I'm pitchin a tent out there.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Predator10r said:
I wonder how Hayden and the rest of the American riders will do in there own backyard against the European riders? I'm pitchin a tent out there.
At least some of them will be somewhat familiar w/the track, no?

BTW, MotoGP, what time? Also, what kind of beer do you like? [smilie=b:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Predator10r said:
I've got some Sam Adams here at the house.
Sounds good to me, but let me know if you change your mind. Have you tried the Sam Adams Cherry Wheat? Good stuff, IMHO.

Predator10r said:
MotoGP starts at 4pm. Did you watch "Faster"?
http://www.speedtv.com/schedule/
Sure did---got home and watched it that night. Good stuff. :cool:

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
I hit WSB @ Laguna ever year so this is a no brainer no matter the date. [smilie=b:

BD

·
Registered
1,395 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
gladding24 said:
I'm with you dude, let me know when you're leaving, and swing by my house (it's right on the way from your place). I'll ride there with you
Sweet.

Man my ass is gonna hurt by the time I get to Fresno.

:eek:

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm shipping my Duc (maybe the ZX10) to LA and riding up the PCH to Monterey! Anyone want to ride along? I did it a few years ago for the WSB and it was a blast, except for getting pulled over the CHP! The guy was cool and let us go!! The cost for shipping the bikes from Dallas to LA round trip was $800.00.
PS. Don't go without a bike!!
[smilie=b:

·
Registered
370 Posts
cheetah said:
The cost for shipping the bikes from Dallas to LA round trip was $800.00.
Hmmm... didn't think about shipping them. I kind of want to ride them the whole way. Maybe I'll pull off the Dunlops right now and remount them before we leave. It would be a sin to waste good tires on a long flat trip...

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
buy me a plane ticket out there for cheap and ill ride it to the west coast for you

1 - 13 of 13 Posts