Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

So I'm no Rossi and at least I can pretend to ride like Rossi in games.

Right now I'm playing wsbk on ps3 with 1080i 120hz lg tv and it looks great, but the game is dated.

Anyone play motogp series? And recommend me some bike racing games.

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
I have WSBK and MotoGP, but on the PC. The WSBK series is better IMHO b/c MotoGP plays like an arcade game and isn't very realistic. Both look great though.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Hi guys

So I'm no Rossi and at least I can pretend to ride like Rossi in games.

Right now I'm playing wsbk on ps3 with 1080i 120hz lg tv and it looks great, but the game is dated.

Anyone play motogp series? And recommend me some bike racing games.
Which WSBK? I own both the XB360 and PS3. I still play and LOVE WSBK 08 and MotoGo 07. Tourist Trophy for the PS2 is also an excellent racing game. I havent picked up the new WSBK X yet, but I will. MotoGp 09/10 is good but only because of the tremendous detail in the track layouts. From the exact elevation changes down to the dips in every track, it's great. My only problem is that the bike physics are a bit too "arcady" to me.

I do like and play it (everything is unlocked, lol) but I much prefer WSBK 08 and MotoGp 07. Both those games have the closest representation of motorcycle roadracing I can find, from throwing deep into a corner to almost high-siding exiting out the corner. Also good is "The Suzuki Superbikes TT 2 Real Roads Racing" for PS2... it faithfully does the famous (and my favorite) The Isle of Man TT roadcourse along with the Macau Gp and the Ulster Gp. Whenver you wanna play, PM me.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thx guys I'm playing on my ps3 right now sbk world superbike championship, this must be the older one, is there a newer game of this series. You guys can add me on xbox live or ps3 same name xx8055NIACxx

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thx guys I'm playing on my ps3 right now sbk world superbike championship, this must be the older one, is there a newer game of this series. You guys can add me on xbox live or ps3 same name xx8055NIACxx

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
I bought this game yesterday and couldn't drop the controller (joy stick was the name when I was a kid). I really really like it. Can't wait to get home today to play it again

1 - 6 of 6 Posts