Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a reminder, it did hit the stores today. Someone who is more computer saavy than me should load up some screen shots. I saw that the Tourist Trophy tread took off!!! The graphics on the 360 are insane, but the realism is better in Tourist Trophy. :eyecrazy: :eyecrazy: :eyecrazy:

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Played it at a friends house last night, awesome graphics. Didn't really get to play it too much but it is pretty damn hard.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Fuk Microsoft and X-box! I bought MotoGP yesterday. (my preorder)
Get home and they were making you do that "update" on xbox live. It fuk'n locked up my xbox!!! I call 18004myxbox and they're like "sorry bout your luck. Its out of its 3month warr". Thats right. My $400.00 Xbox 360 has a 3 month warr. So even if their "update" that they basiclly force you to do, kills your hard drive. Its on you. :fu2: :fu2: :fu2: :fu2: :fu2:

Fuk I'm pissed.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Love this game but I love them all ... even the old school road rash! lol

get at me if ya wanna hook up on line.

I'm still learning so I'm not great at it yet.. but it would be fun to race some of you bammas from here..

Gamertag: ThaWolfe

·
Registered
265 Posts
I was disapointed in the game as well 60.00 is'nt worth it. I'm taken mine back. I was hopeing tourist trophy would be for 360

·
Registered
679 Posts
WOW! you guys are funny! I picked mine up used.. the guy said "the graphics are great but its too realistic and too hard to play"

isn't this what you're lookin for in a game? more reason to develop a skill to play it? tourist trophy is great to a certain point.. but its very much still an ARCADE race game.. gp 06 is so much more a simulator.. I think some people think they are buying and arcade racer that they'll be instantly good at..

GP 06 does NOT do that! ;D

·
Registered
595 Posts
Is it just me or is the bike near impossible to ride and the riders skill level lacking in the beginning? It seems to get better as I apply more skill to my rider, does it contiually get better and will my riders skill get somewhere near that of the demo?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts