1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Not a bad price. 334 shipped.

·
Crash Test Dummy
820 Posts
Funny I found this. A friend of mine owns a shop.I saw a customers bike and started shooting the shit with him. minor low side fairings where a little cracked. they where light and flimsy but mounted on the bike well. The dude said he bought the fairings from that website. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
968 Posts
I bought a set for my 7r but sold it before I put the money into painting it, they were ok. I only had to make one hole bigger but I'm not sure whether it was the lower or a bent support. The tail section was a little mis shaped but I didn't need it. The upper and two lowers fit pretty good. The spray molded fiberglass is heavier than the when plastic. If u just need a set n nothin fancy they will work

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
I researched race fairings for a while before I bought. If I remember right moto fairing use to be efairing. I went with catalyst composites because fit was spot on and guys have crashed multiple times and their still in good shape were as the cheaper stuff tends to bust. Long story short is you get what you pay for.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts