Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally got it and I gotta say this is probably my 2nd favorite mod on a bike, first being -1/+2 gearing. Tried the 40*, 45 and im on the 50* reel now. Couple things I dislike about it though. First, the tube is slightly smaller then stock so my Spider Peak Grips that I love, are to large. I'm hoping Spider has smaller diameter grips I can order. Another thing is the tube and grip are slightly to long so my bar ends wont screw back in all the way without causing the throttle to stick. And lastly, the routing the cables is different then stock, or did others not have this issue. Instead of the cables going behind the brake reservoir, it sits in front. If I put them behind, it pulls the reservoir forward. Other then that, I fucking love this thing.

Attachments

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried that, thats what i meant by stock position, the cables push the reservoir forward. Its like the cables are to short. I made she they were routed correctly since i left the oem cables in and just slid the new ones along side them.

·
Я - Ребен&#108
2021 ZX10R Street & 2016 ZX10R KRT Race build
3,744 Posts
I had it on my Gen 4 street....might put it on my Gen 4 Track Bike, but I also just put it on my Gen 5 street bike...50 cam stock gearing.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had it on my Gen 4 street....might put it on my Gen 4 Track Bike, but I also just put it on my Gen 5 street bike...50 cam stock gearing.
I'll be ordering another one for the 07 ZX6R I just picked up for a track bike. Took the fiancés 08 ZX6R (use to be my bike before I gave it to her) to the track the other week and forgot how much you have to rip that throttle when you get on the straights lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts