Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Most od ride i have ever been on!! saved a life! Pics up

The following things you are about to read i emailed to some people. it happened TODAY!!! like 2 hours ago!

Well the usual crew met up today to go for a ride. A path to johns island was all laid out. We went to fuel up and something came over barry to go another path. we decided to. {first incodent} as we rode everything was fine untill we get to the edisto bridge.
We came up on a car accident head on 2 trucks. One was on fire and there were about 10 cars there. As we came to a stop we realized a man was traped in one truck as it was burning. Now remember there are 10 cars there and no one has done ANYTHING! well the 25 bikers jumped on the burning truck ripped the door open and started removing the man. The flames grew VERY tall and were spreading fast! one man pealed the skin off the trucks door! {incodent 2} 2 others broke out the glass in the truck to draw the flames away from the other bikers. the man was removed without the seatbelt being unhooked! {incodent 3} the man had a compound fracture of the right leg and another compound frature of the right arm. However there were 3 medics in the pack of bikers {incodent 4} so they stabalized him. the fire truck arived and it was 1 truck 1 man. So the bikers helped the firfighter with getting the flames out and pulling hose. meanwhile the firefighter ran the truck. it then came up that we had 2 trained firefighters with us so they took over. {incodent 5} the flames were extinguished and the man was life flighted to MUSC. where he will probably live.
The other incodent is the time of arival. if he were in the truck for 15 seconds more he would have died. If we would have been there 30 seconds faster we would have died at his hand.

I want to thank all of you for whom i rode with today. I have never been prouder of the profesionalism and courage you showed today!
Randy 10 speed!

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh i got pics too! just got to find my sd loader.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
good job on taking intitiative!

i dunno what its like out there but here in cali ive met quite a few emt/ medical profs that ride, including myself. wish there was more though.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
That is messed up that none of the cagers helped out. That is cool that you ride with some trained firefighters and medics. And I would have to say that if anyone else was telling the story I prolly wouldnt believe them. I would like to see the picts.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Good job!! It's nice to see some people step up and take action instead of just rubbernecking as they drive by. Your group deserves some kind of civil action award. Oh, and just because no one else has done it yet.......

:ttiwwop:

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pics. NOTICE there is not 1 firefighter police man or emt in them. all off duty of just brave men and wemon.

BTW the incodents is to prove that angels ride with us

Attachments

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,368 Posts
You know, if only there were more people like you in this world

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks guys. cant take all the credit though. had 24 other people there all equaly busting there ass.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
that is just friggin amazing. great job again

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Its amazing all the other people were just going to watch him burn...wtf.
Excellent job!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts