·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
835 Posts
Ya gotta lpve Weird Al......
Not to sure about the item for sale......????

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
119 Posts
Okay...I've been an avid gamer for quite some time and I've never seen or heard of a ps3 playing halo. Whatever...even if it did I wouldn't spend 15k to make it happen. I'd go buy more xbox's with the extra cash.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
If you check out his other auctions he came up with a pretty smart way to make easy cash. Charges .99 cents for a "Mystery Easter e-egg" and then gives a few big prizes to a few people and gives back part of the money to everyone else. Figure for every $300 he takes in he gives back 50% of that in "prizes" so $150 every week = $600 a month for doing practically nothing. That would pay your bike payment, insurance payment, gas and have some left over.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
hes a little late to be cashing in on the NEW PS3!

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Okay...I've been an avid gamer for quite some time and I've never seen or heard of a ps3 playing halo. Whatever...even if it did I wouldn't spend 15k to make it happen. I'd go buy more xbox's with the extra cash.
WOW.....I didn't even catch that when I read it. :lol:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Did anyone else get the "ebay soundtrack" with the page? I want to see who this guy is, then beat his ass for being alive.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts