·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
333 Posts
Well you guys are probably gunna wanna hang me but i have to tell you I really think this gen is an eyesore. I'm sure it has beautiful power and handling and lives up to everything and more we have all come to love about the zx10r but god damn could they make that thing any uglier? It looks like the big remedial kid with the huge over bite everyone used to pick on in school but no one wanted to fight cause you knew he had Heman strength and you didn't stand a chance. Sorry guys just my opinion. I still love all my zx10r brothers. Even the one with the over bite.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
let me see if i still have them, as seen this last year in germany & took a bunch of pics...called the white edition

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Well you guys are probably gunna wanna hang me but i have to tell you I really think this gen is an eyesore. I'm sure it has beautiful power and handling and lives up to everything and more we have all come to love about the zx10r but god damn could they make that thing any uglier? It looks like the big remedial kid with the huge over bite everyone used to pick on in school but no one wanted to fight cause you knew he had Heman strength and you didn't stand a chance. Sorry guys just my opinion. I still love all my zx10r brothers. Even the one with the over bite.

Its your opinion, your entitled to it...Who cares about looks man. I have had so many different brands you know. I go for performance and its there. Maybe if some guys opened up those eyes a little more and got past this :bs: comment that I have heard a million times over they would see what all the other 3rd gen owners are seeing. I personally think the 3rd gen looks the best cause it blends the first 2 gens before it. :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
HERE HERE ^^ im with you there i even think the 3rd gen looks better than the 1st gen and i own the 1st gen
the more i look at it the sexier it gets espeically in white
The only thing i dont like is that ugly rear hugger nothing a zx6r one wont fix

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Yeah man...I have parts on mine coming to add more. But I have a buddy with a second gen and hes always wanting to ride mine cause its smaller...I like the look of this bike...I mean get over the bug look, most only see your tail light and the ass looks sexy :lol:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
HERE HERE ^^ im with you there i even think the 3rd gen looks better than the 1st gen and i own the 1st gen
the more i look at it the sexier it gets espeically in white
The only thing i dont like is that ugly rear hugger nothing a zx6r one wont fix
:spit::headshake...you should have bought the Bloo one then and you wouldn't think that is true in your mind anymore . :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
^^ lol i really like mine better than the 08 but i was just stating the facts lol
pity we dont get the BLOO here in aus but suffer cause we get the white in 08 09 10

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Nice set up.

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
I would like to have a Gen 3 bike, they improve with time but,

I don't like the look of it. JMO.

I would still take it and ride it like I stole it, just not that

crazy about the looks of it.

Still a great bike. Like he said, it's that super strong over bite kid that

you don't mess with. lol

·
Registered
188 Posts
You can't see the bike anyway when you're riding!:lol:

I still like the stance of the gen1 it just looks mean!

That colour scheme(white) looks really good though............just don't look at the front!:lol::lol:

·
Registered
198 Posts
:+1:
I agree......JMOP as well, can't stand the way the Gen. 3's look; 1's & 2's Hands down. I'm not doubting the performance, and I'm not trying to just hate on any Gen. 3 owners either, it's not you guys just the bike that LOOKS:eyecrazy: like a redheaded crosseyed step child.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Its your opinion, your entitled to it...Who cares about looks man. I have had so many different brands you know. I go for performance and its there. Maybe if some guys opened up those eyes a little more and got past this :bs: comment that I have heard a million times over they would see what all the other 3rd gen owners are seeing. I personally think the 3rd gen looks the best cause it blends the first 2 gens before it. :eek:ccasion1
"Who cares about the looks"....??? I do.
What's the point then making all the cosmetic mods that WE all do then, if the bike looks like a plastic surgery GONE BAD.
Never ridden one, I'm sure it's a great performer though.
Hey JMOHO, I'm not hatin' on any people, just the droopy cross eyed front end, No ass (tail), oversized windscreen, blinker mirrors, cut out side fairings-what's left of them, too narrow of fairing around handle bars looking down from riding position.
But to each his & her own: Some guys like thin spindly girls and other guys like full figured women, it's what you like to ride....:lol:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts