1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
I wanna try it too! Along with bungee jumping and roller buggying. Already crossed skydiving off my list.

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
So where is this and how much??

·
Registered
248 Posts
Wow, that looks like fun, but I could even get myself to even get to jump points, I dont the stones for that right there, aw hell naw

·
Registered
801 Posts
I wan't to do that too. Still want to do skydiving as well. I think the wingsuit would be pretty sweet, but you better believe my ass would be further away from rock ledges than that! :lol:

·
Registered
612 Posts
Seen this before but doesn't get old...
They also have guys that strap on little jets to their feet and actually fly straight.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wan't to do that too. Still want to do skydiving as well. I think the wingsuit would be pretty sweet, but you better believe my ass would be further away from rock ledges than that! :lol:
I heard that you have to have like 500+ skydives under your belt before you can even wear one of those suits, legally anyways.

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
I heard that you have to have like 500+ skydives under your belt before you can even wear one of those suits, legally anyways.
Damn!! I was going to attempt to get my skydiving license but got too busy and fell behind :sad:

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
I wanna try it too! Along with bungee jumping and roller buggying. Already crossed skydiving off my list.
You probably won't like bungeying so much. If you like skydiving, bungeying (IMO) doesn't compare. I bungeyed first and it just didn't have the thrill I was looking for...but jumping from a plane...that compares to a full roll on with the ZX with an open straightaway as far as one can see!

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
You probably won't like bungeying so much. If you like skydiving, bungeying (IMO) doesn't compare. I bungeyed first and it just didn't have the thrill I was looking for...but jumping from a plane...that compares to a full roll on with the ZX with an open straightaway as far as one can see!
Yeah I don't think it will compare to skydiving but I still wana ive it a try

·
YRR
1,595 Posts
Man thats sick! They look like flying squirrels. Played the video with a song from Deftones "Be quiet and drive", made it a little sicker!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts