Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really brah? It aint that serious.

Lewis Hamilton has been forced to apologise to outgoing McLaren team-mate Jenson Button after accusing him of being disrespectful. The outburst came on Twitter following Sunday’s Japanese Grand Prix.
Hamilton and Twitter have accompanied each other in several news stories already this year, not least after the 2008 World Champion was posting profanities and then tweeted telemetry information after qualifying for the Belgian Grand Prix.

'I thought we respected one another but clearly he doesn’t' - Lewis Hamilton

On Sunday, he believed Button had stopped following him on the social networking site.
‘Just noticed @jensonbutton unfollowed, that’s a shame,’ Hamilton typed. ‘After three years as team-mates, I thought we respected one another but clearly he doesn’t. Funny thing is, we are STILL team-mates! All good tho, I plan on giving this team & fans all I got til I cross the finish line in Brazil!!!’
Approximately one hour later, Hamilton posted the following when it came to his attention that Button had in fact never followed him:
‘My bad, just found out Jenson never followed me. Don’t blame him! Need to be on Twitter more!’
Button was yet to post anything on Twitter until Monday morning, choosing to ignore the Hamilton comments and instead congratulate Kamui Kobayashi on what was the Sauber driver’s maiden Formula 1 podium finish in his home race.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,022 Posts
He is a self-righteous jack wagon and always has been!! I think he is a brilliant driver but I HATE him for his arrogance!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts