Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happened to all the chicks on this forum guys? Ash hasn't been around, Rocketgirl..............and whoever else. This place is starting to turn into a sausage fest. We need to recruit some hotties on here to liven things up, or put some bro's in some dresses and wigs to amuse us or something. Help a DOGG out man!

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
titanium said:
thats why you have a 10r.... instead of talking on here go pick some up in real life :mrgreen:
:+1:

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
titanium said:
thats why you have a 10r.... instead of talking on here go pick some up in real life :mrgreen:
I got enough to deal with over here. Just figured it would be cool to have a couple to chat with once in awhile.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
titanium said:

lmao!!! :lol: Classsic!

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
Just imagine, if they were to post Avatars like the above but with half naked men bending over ....nooo..cant happen, it would look like ZX-10R.gay.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FAF said:
Just imagine, if they were to post Avatars like the above but with half naked men bending over ....nooo..cant happen, it would look like ZX-10R.gay.
You do have a point.:headshake

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
FAF said:

:spit: :crackup: :crackup: :+1:

·
Registered
591 Posts
i'd fair to say it's b/c a lot of ppl get busy with life.

additionally, this site is...less than open minded. ;)

·
Registered
530 Posts
I couldn't resist......lol

FAF said:

I was just surfing thru and happen to come across this thread! LMAO......and I just couldn't resist myself..........:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

NOTICE the NEW AVATAR :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
hotee said:
I was just surfing thru and happen to come across this thread! LMAO......and I just couldn't resist myself..........:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

That is just wrong and I demand it be changed immediatly!!!:badteeth: It is actually not as offensive as FAF's new crap avatar but still almost blinded me when I looked at it.

·
Registered
656 Posts
hotee said:

Hey!!! Where did you get that pic of me? :lol:

·
Currently Clueless
1,516 Posts
Gixxer Vixxen said:
i'd fair to say it's b/c a lot of ppl get busy with life.

additionally, this site is...less than open minded. ;)

:heyyou: Vix we will always Lust you, you know that.:badteeth:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts