Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I LOVE this forum but as an '08 Owner I am beginning to feel a bit left out...:badteeth: I was checking the store and would love to buy some t-shirts but DAMN, no 08-09 Designs? How come first and second gens get all the love? Mods, please clear this up or get to drawing... :heyyou::helmet:

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I LOVE this forum but as an '08 Owner I am beginning to feel a bit left out...:badteeth: I was checking the store and would love to buy some t-shirts but DAMN, no 08-09 Designs? How come first and second gens get all the love? :heyyou::helmet:
cause the first and second gens look the best. We don't look like a bug somebody wants to squash......j/k

not really....I'm serious:hello:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I LOVE this forum but as an '08 Owner I am beginning to feel a bit left out...:badteeth: I was checking the store and would love to buy some t-shirts but DAMN, no 08-09 Designs? How come first and second gens get all the love? Mods, please clear this up or get to drawing... :heyyou::helmet:
I remember when 2nd Gen Members use to complain about the same thing...then all of a Sudden they got their own home page pics, t'shirts and many other things..you sound just like they did..meaning some crying :heyyou::lol:...patience....it will come just like the 2nd Gen owners never thought it will :wink:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I remember when 2nd Gen Members use to complain about the same thing...then all of a Sudden they got their own home page pics, t'shirts and many other things..you sound just like they did..meaning some crying :heyyou::lol:...patience....it will come just like the 2nd Gen owners never thought it will :wink:
:cry: wa, waa, waaaaaaa... Me want third gen shirt NOW...J/K:crackup:. I hear ya Bloo...PATIENCE it shall be! :icon_rr:

·
Registered
302 Posts
:heyyou:Superman AH K Kawasaki Kryptonite kills Superman and the me 2 bikes want to call them super Suzuki WHAT I HERE AT EVERY BIKE NITE AND I quote " hey man what kind of bike do you ride" I ride a GSXR " cool man " ME TOO :spit:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts