Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did any one else ever build model cars as a kid?? These are just some of the ones I still have from my younger days!!!I was raised around MOPARS as you can see!:cool:
[/IMG]

Sox and Martin plymouth superbird......
[/IMG]

64 dodge super stocker......
[/IMG]
Ronnie Soxes Hemi Cuda ...THE BOSS!
[/IMG]
69 dodge dart
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
This one started out as a 1940 ford coupe.My dad helped me chop the top,section and rake the body,1960 corvette headlites,suicide doors!
[/IMG]
One more...........51 henry J.
[/IMG]
These things are old as dirt....thought they were kinda kool and wanted to share!

·
Registered
927 Posts
Yup the old Revell kits I see. I was always into that stuff but never as good as my brother. He started a small company building kits for people. We raced r/c cars the flew airplanes and now kind of Heli's. I spend most my time riding and playing guitars but just started last week on a couple of Tamiya kits,

·
Chairman of the Board
16,005 Posts
Thats old school right there. Yes, I used to build them alot. Have you seen the bike that Trey is working on? Its amazing!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Days gone bye!

I used to build and collect alot of the old racers.
NASCAR and open wheels.
I'd build them admire them for a month or 2.Then take them out to the sidewalk and scratch-up both sides and sometimes melt down the front ends,to simulate wall contact and frontend impact fires.
Those were the days!

·
Registered
4 Posts
i never got mine to look that good my dad has a superbird and i would try to make em for him to take to the car shows

1 - 10 of 10 Posts