Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
thought I'd share this with you guys...noticed that some of you were looking for a map, this one is right on the money for what we've done with our 10. maybe it can work for some of you guys! if you need help to do some adjustments, let me know! I can tell you where and what to do! :thumbsup:

(map is a word document table, if you actually want to try this map, please pm me with an email address and I will email you the dynojet map)
^this is only because the website wont let me attach the map from my pc3, and I can't get a snapshot of the screen to show it...sorry

ok....for some reason I can't upload it or copy it or anything.....wtf!?
looks like I will have to just scan it and make it small enough for it the be under the maximum file size limit for this site....ugh, what a joke!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Um... thank you for sharing but you left out some very important details.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just finished editing my post, thanks....I'm already aggrivated

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what I can do also, if some of you guys are wanting to know it regardless, let me know via pm with an email address and I can email it to you any ways! it's a great map, but this site wont let me upload it, can't size it down any further and can't even upload the actual map from my pc3. so if you want it or just want to take a look at it, I can send you the pc3 map via email.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
What mods do you have done to your bike? That will help people decide if they want to upload your map etc. Just my .02 cents there

·
Registered
356 Posts
I was talking about what year 10r, your mods, etc...

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh, sorry....you weren't specific in your reply....don't I feel like a bitch (lol, computer aggrivation)!

its a 2005, we have a full boz bros exhaust (so after market exhaust), head porting, titanium springs-keepers-retainers, degreed the cams, milled the head, thin head gasket, titanium springs in clutch and plate, removed butterflies from intake....also have the timing retaurder eliminator. we also run mach series accelerator race fuel concentrate (unleaded) into the fuel.

·
Registered
477 Posts
oh, sorry....you weren't specific in your reply....don't I feel like a bitch (lol, computer aggrivation)!

its a 2005, we have a full boz bros exhaust (so after market exhaust), head porting, titanium springs-keepers-retainers, degreed the cams, milled the head, thin head gasket, titanium springs in clutch and plate, removed butterflies from intake....also have the timing retaurder eliminator. we also run mach series accelerator race fuel concentrate (unleaded) into the fuel.
i dont think theres guna be many with those mods!!:smile:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well, our motor builder said even if we didn't have all those mods, the map I did would still work....you could have one or two of those mods. also, it doesn't have to be that exact same exhaust system, it can be used with a ti-force or another after market

1 - 9 of 9 Posts