Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
The way Spies blitzed WSBK, I think Mladin would do pretty well. But he needs/deserves a factory ride! The factory supported BMW team was hardly competitive and from what was reported is behind electronics-wise. I'd hate to think what the satellite team has.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Its true the beemer didnt set the world on fire, but they did a great job for their first year racing with a brand new machine. Mladin is a great racer and no matter what ride he is on i think he will do great. the only major set back he will have is feedback, for the last decade he has been on a machine that has been worked on by a crew that knew exactly how to set it up at each track.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Its true the beemer didnt set the world on fire, but they did a great job for their first year racing with a brand new machine. Mladin is a great racer and no matter what ride he is on i think he will do great. the only major set back he will have is feedback, for the last decade he has been on a machine that has been worked on by a crew that knew exactly how to set it up at each track.
So if Mladin races in WSBK and losses all the time can he blame DMG for that? :lol::spit::helmet:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i dont care if he blames YOU bloo. the fact is that he should do well, but if he doesnt its not because of a lack of skill, or lack of knowledge about a proper race bike, its just going to be new everything.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
i dont care if he blames YOU bloo. the fact is that he should do well, but if he doesnt its not because of a lack of skill, or lack of knowledge about a proper race bike, its just going to be new everything.
I don't care either...in fact because I know what an arse he is I will get pleasure watching him loose and crying about this and that....It will make watching the WSBK that much more fun for me so I hope he does. :wink::cool:

·
Funshine Bear
2,686 Posts
i don't care either...in fact because i know what an arse he is i will get pleasure watching him loose and crying about this and that....it will make watching the wsbk that much more fun for me so i hope he does. :wink::cool:
:+1:

·
Registered
844 Posts
i don't think he is ready to quit , but once he finds out that he should quit(mid-season) , he'll start doing worse.it's a new team and will have trouble setting him up.i noticed him slipp'n towards the end of this year.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
i don't think he is ready to quit , but once he finds out that he should quit(mid-season) , he'll start doing worse.it's a new team and will have trouble setting him up.i noticed him slipp'n towards the end of this year.
I think his late season 'slipp'n' was more a function that he already announced his retirement and didnt have the desire. I still think hes just yanking chains. i cant see him racing all over the world as he has been so adamant about not doing that with a young family, his age, etc etc etc.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
would love to see him in WSB

·
Registered
677 Posts
I don't care either...in fact because I know what an arse he is I will get pleasure watching him loose and crying about this and that....It will make watching the WSBK that much more fun for me so I hope he does. :wink::cool:

well I am not a fan of matt but I do give him respect for his skill, just because we don't like someone doesn't mean they can't do a good job and matt would do just fine in wsbk.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
well I am not a fan of matt but I do give him respect for his skill, just because we don't like someone doesn't mean they can't do a good job and matt would do just fine in wsbk.
When I said lose that means he won't win almost every race like he did in AMA. I never said he wouldn't do fine because he does have skills so don't put words in my mouth. :heyyou:He just isn't going to get away with shit like he did in the US and with AMA. I knew this arse wouldn't go away he said he would not race WSBK for the family ....:rolleyes: and he just never goes away :badteeth:

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
well i am not a fan of matt but i do give him respect for his skill, just because we don't like someone doesn't mean they can't do a good job and matt would do just fine in wsbk.
:+1:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
:+2: I have never been the biggest Mladin fan, but he speaks whats on his mind and good for him for doing what he wants. And what shit did he get away with? Give it a rest, he is the greatest racer in American road racing history, so if he doesnt want to go away then so be it.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
:+2: I have never been the biggest Mladin fan, but he speaks whats on his mind and good for him for doing what he wants. And what shit did he get away with? Give it a rest, he is the greatest racer in American road racing history, so if he doesnt want to go away then so be it.
Traction Control rules violations, Illegal cranks and just being an arse...You all can love him as much as you want I give Spies the credit not that jerk as the best....you're all wasting you typing skills he isn't racing anywhere he is just being his normal self starting rumors. :wink:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
right, because Matt installed the illegal crank and adjusted his TC himself. Speaking your mind doesnt make you an ass, but i do agree that if someone says "im done" then they should be done.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
What's Mladin going to do when he can't do this shit in WSBK?

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
right, because Matt installed the illegal crank and adjusted his TC himself. Speaking your mind doesnt make you an ass, but i do agree that if someone says "im done" then they should be done.
And Mladin never knew what was going on?:heyyou:another Mladin fan that keeps a blind eye :rolleyes: I have seen interviews with him where he admitted they where above and beyond the competition when it came to traction control...what year did they start?....before they where allowed too on the track...I have no respect for that...he can suck eggs in OZ as far as I am concern just go away...he won't because of his following like you. :badteeth:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
And Mladin never knew what was going on?:heyyou:another Mladin fan that keeps a blind eye :rolleyes: I have seen interviews with him where he admitted they where above and beyond the competition when it came to traction control...what year did they start?....before they where allowed too on the track...I have no respect for that...he can suck eggs in OZ as far as I am concern just go away...he won't because of his following like you. :badteeth:
yea your right he wont go away, just like your fabricated argument. Just because he admits to being "above" the competition doesnt mean that he knew what kind of crank is turning in his motor, and im sure suzuki America employed someone to know the rules concerning traction control in relation to the AMA rule book. Like i said, i think he should be done if he says hes done, but if he comes back good luck, ill be going for team green in 2010 for SBK.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
yea your right he wont go away, just like your fabricated argument. Just because he admits to being "above" the competition doesnt mean that he knew what kind of crank is turning in his motor, and im sure suzuki America employed someone to know the rules concerning traction control in relation to the AMA rule book. Like i said, i think he should be done if he says hes done, but if he comes back good luck, ill be going for team green in 2010 for SBK.
When it comes to SBK I don't necessarily go for Green I go for the best American riders like I did with Spies no matter what he Rides... even Mladin I will root for if he was the only American...that's the difference between you and me. :wink:

1 - 20 of 89 Posts