Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any tips?i wont be able to make the dyno this week and id like to try some.its a drag bike so im just wondering maybe how much i should richen up the top end of the map?:thumbsup:

·
Registered
346 Posts
any tips?i wont be able to make the dyno this week and id like to try some.its a drag bike so im just wondering maybe how much i should richen up the top end of the map?:thumbsup:

Why not just run a fuel mix with nitro if your looking for an oxidizer? Its cheap and it does the same thing as the u4.2, only better.

·
Registered
860 Posts
I ran some mr9 without a tune before. I just threw the richest map I had in it. I still felt improvements just probably not as much as I would have with a tune.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I run U4.2 in my son's KS250F race bike.... never tried it in my ZX10r though... might have to give it a shot and see whats up

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i mxed half n half with 15%fuel increase in 100% throttle range and picked up 2mph!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Nice! When I ran the straight mr9 I think it was good for about 3-4. Why not try straight u4.2 with a little more fuel. Mine never once broke up from being to lean and the map was just the DJ m10 map.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts