Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a replacement Mivv R.KA.0005.SRT full Ti system for my gen4 after my crash but ended up picking up a gen5 instead and this exhaust won't fit on it. This system is new in box and was only unpackaged to inspect the pieces on arrival. Includes baffle insert as well. 1100 shipped

It's a really sweet full Ti system from Italy from one of the manufacturers that made exhausts for MotoGP and Moto2 so you know they're high quality. Mid/link pipe is a huge 65mm in diameter, on the dyno it was shown to have great gains across the range compared to a slip-on system.

KAWASAKI ZX-10 R Exhaust Mivv Speed Edge Titanium R.KA.0005.SRT - Mivv

What the old system looked like once mounted:

Pic of the muffler of new system:

·
Registered
615 Posts
If it's a full system, I think it should fit your gen 5 without any issues. Maybe a bracket for the midpipe to mount to the factory location for where the cat converter is mounted at most.

It's a beautiful exhaust though!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
415 Posts
I have same exhaust in stainless version and pipe diameter is 60mm (not 65mm). Makes great deep sound.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I got my stainless X.KA.0005 two winters ago from eBay.it for only 760euros (new).
Came without DB-killer (must be ordered separately for 0005).
I replaced that heavy muffler (2.6kg with stainless version) with 60mm SC-project carbon.

0005 is race version.
0003 street version.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts