Registered
1,113 Posts
I'll keep an eye open.

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
gpz1100 said:
Where's the boyfriend from? Any relatives that he might go to? Are the b/f parents helping?
Ohhhhh... that's the lovely part. BF's dad is a State tropper!!! I've been telling them all day to get to the media. Finally someone did.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
miykl said:
Ohhhhh... that's the lovely part. BF's dad is a State tropper!!! I've been telling them all day to get to the media. Finally someone did.

I know the Louisiana police forces are supposed to be, ah, shall we say, "un-professional", but I can't imagine any trooper would want to be a the center of the S#!T storm that would happen with a underage girl and the son of a law enforcement officer. Do you think that "dad" is involved with this?

·
Registered
317 Posts
I ran away with my girlfriend when I was 16 tell them to check any phone records for the last month or so anything odd my tell where they were headed (if they had already picked a location may have called hotel or friends from somewhere else to crash) thats what found us still took 5 weeks.

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
I attached the article to my outgoing mail, everybody should do the same, as forwarded mails get around, I would hate it to be one of mine.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
FAF said:
Her best friend will know, 13 year olds cant keep secrets.

:iamwithst Thats true!.......

I really hope they find her...... I dont have kids but I cant even imagine how the parents are take'in this whole situation...... Must be very stressful....

·
Registered
969 Posts
If either one of them has a cell phone they can be tracked. I will keep my eyes open for her and if I see him I'll be sure to give him :nutkick:

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
byebyebusa said:
Amber alert?
Boy is a trooper's kid. Only reason I can think of why they haven't yet. At first they were calling it a run away. The status didn't change until pressured, but still no alert. I'm told the boy is pretty simple and even the girl's family thinks it's her idea, but still, they need to be found. I told the family they should go to the national media. That would light a fire under the local and state PD's. This is why I have an attitude towards Louisiana and the politics there. It's not just the cops, the DA's office should be involved, child protective services... A whole host of angencies...

Thanks for spreading the link.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts