Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a message from Laguna Sega ticket office today, they advise me that I was NOT picked for the peddock pass. What a day to start the work week, now I'm just bum out. I guess I'll be looking for the scalper this year...

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
GHOST RIDER said:
I got a message from Laguna Sega ticket office today, they advise me that I was NOT picked for the peddock pass. What a day to start the work week, now I'm just bum out. I guess I'll be looking for the scalper this year...
I had to do that last year....meet some guy downtown and some other guys I was with from the camp site went in with me to get a pass for $80 divided by 4. We just took turns using it.:badteeth:

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hear you Blue, I'll be doing the same thing this year. I had to e-mail the ticket office to find out, then I got the bad news within 2 days...Either way I'll have a good time peddock pass or not.

·
Accountant in training.
2,847 Posts
Sorry to hear that you didn't get pit passes...

We got lucky though. Ours just came in the mail today. :thumbsup: I didn't think we were going to get any. After the drawing, for about a week we kept checking our credit card balance to see if we were billed for them... And nothing... So it was a big surprise to see them in the mail today. :eek:ccasion1

Chris

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
check ebay. i got my whole ticket package there. and lots of individual stuff (paddock passes, parking, etc). check it out!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts