Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know it's winter and most of you outside of Florida are still dealing with the cold and not thinking about riding, but I got these parts sitting around the garage after trading in my G4. Use them to beautify your ride while the only thing you can do is look at it this winter! :lol:

Prices all include shipping with the lower US.

First up is a genuine Kawasaki solo seat cowl accessory. Pristine condition with the OEM "1000" decals applied. These decals match the ones on the tailsection of the 2012 model. All hardware included and ready to put on right out of the box. SOLD!!!!

Next up is a Zero Gravity dark smoke SR-series (stock replacement) windscreen. Stop your the flutter from your OEM windscreen at high-speeds! Yes, it's dark, yes you can still see through it in bright sunlight. Looks nice on the black/green models (no guaranty it will look nice on other colors) . No scratches, but there are a few very small nicks from road gravel. Can't see them, but you can feel them if you run your hand over the screen. The 'ZX-10R' logo is just a decal and has seen better days. Your call if you wanna peel it off. Price is $50.

Next I got a BMC Race air filter. Freshly cleaned and lightly oiled. Ready to drop in your airbox! Help your motor breathe better with this thing! No claims on power produced from this, but I'll include the BMC stickers and those will add 10hp if you put them on the bike. SOLD!!!!

And the final item on today's docket is a Custom LED integrated taillight. This Blaster-X is second to none! Bright lights with sure-blink technology (tail light turns off on the side the flasher is blinking). OEM connectors means this thing is plug-n-play. You will need to add resistors or an electronic flash module if you don't want the fast blink. Price $90.

This is a set of genuine carbon fiber Motomaxx Velocity stacks. Guaranteed to add some hidden bling to your airbox! SOLD!

[/URL]

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Filter sold? If not I'll take it

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:bump:

·
Registered
1,803 Posts

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Got anything else sky? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, funny you should ask. :lol:

I have a set of Motomaxx carbon velocity stacks and a Gen 3/4 Bazzaz QS4 USB quick shifter for GP (reverse) shifting. I need to get some pics of those things and revise this thread. Most of the other stuff I had transferred to the new bike. :wink:

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Added velocity stacks.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sky, any legit gains with the stacks?

I wish I could tell you. Most people say no and I never did any tuning or dyno runs. After I put them in, I swore there was some throttle response improvements.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts