Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you see anything you can use, get in touch. I usually charge 40% of whatever RonAyers has listed as a price on their web site (assuming condition is good). Shipping cost is whatever it costs me.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I have purchased a few parts off of russ this year and can attest to his integrity. Great guy to purchase items from.

BTW russ the gaskets showed up yesterday, Thanks again dude.

Would you happen to have a cam position sensor that bolts into the front of the head russ?

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I have purchased a few parts off of russ this year and can attest to his integrity. Great guy to purchase items from.

BTW russ the gaskets showed up yesterday, Thanks again dude.

Would you happen to have a cam position sensor that bolts into the front of the head russ?
Thanks for the kind words.

Yes, I think so, if you mean these parts.

On edit: Just realized these are crank sensor parts. No, I sold all the cam sensors I had. Sorry.

Attachments

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Russ are these still for sale?
I think most of that stuff is still availaible. Want to offer me a price for the lot? I can have it on the way to you by tomorrow. :).

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
hey Russ,.......Gotta go to work in a sec but let me know if ya have a good gen1 bare or assembled head for sale,........and how much shipped to 28803!..thanks

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey Russ,.......Gotta go to work in a sec but let me know if ya have a good gen1 bare or assembled head for sale,........and how much shipped to 28803!..thanks
No, sorry. The only head I have left dropped a valve. It has a few useable parts attached to it.

Where were you when I had 4-5 great heads and couldn't give them away?! :).

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Well basically i need 1 set of each, i am building a new motor.

(Going from pic1) the rubber cover, a set of all water hoses, a sprocket cover with sensor and clip (what's that small gear?), a complete starter with gears&pins.

From Group3 the oil pump pieces (1 set), and all the internals.
From Group4 one crank sensor with gear

Also these :

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK. I'll pull it all out tonight, confirm that I have them and in good shape, and will come up with a price you'll like.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
russ you dont happen to have a 06-07 thermostat housing do ya???
Nope. My Gen 2 stash only includes the one complete engine that's in the race car. A few parts that not needed were removed (sprocket cover, etc.)

·
Registered
423 Posts
need the cs cover no need for the speedo sensor just the cover..

price shipped to 88101

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 33 Posts