Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Cross-Eyed Cat
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Items for sale from a 2009 Kawasaki ZX10R Ninja…

These items were removed from my bike immediately after purchase from the dealer.

Price does not include shipping – Let me know what you want, give me your zip code, and I will calculate your total cost with shipping.
*All prices ARE negotiable and I may accept trades.

Muffler has approx 100 miles on it. (Price New: $941.00) Your Price $150.00

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
pm sent

·
Cross-Eyed Cat
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
replies sent...

-Hotbodies Undertail
-Grips
-Levers

Are SOLD!

·
Registered
453 Posts
GUys

I have all the same stuff for sale off my 2008 With less than 500 miles.. If he sold his stuff just PM me.. Not trying to get you to buy my stuff just let me know if you need any of this and he has sold his.

·
Cross-Eyed Cat
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have all the same stuff for sale off my 2008 With less than 500 miles.. If he sold his stuff just PM me.. Not trying to get you to buy my stuff just let me know if you need any of this and he has sold his.
Oh how nice...THREAD HI-JACKER! That's a first...instead of taking the time to take pics and post the items, just post a reply and say "I have the same stuff for sale...screw Ki_Power, buy mine instead" :ayyy:

Not Cool...

Anyways, the stuff that has been sold was removed from the original post...the stuff that remains is still for sale, I have a few bites but waiting for payment before I ship.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Dude

I was not trying to hijack at all.. I didnt know that you had removed anything from the post.. I am sorry.. Guys I am not trying to sell anything over anyone..

Just let me know if you have more than one person that wants something..

Again sorry.

·
Cross-Eyed Cat
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was not trying to hijack at all.. I didnt know that you had removed anything from the post.. I am sorry.. Guys I am not trying to sell anything over anyone..

Just let me know if you have more than one person that wants something..

Again sorry.
It's Cool...as long as we have an understanding...welcome to the business. :cool:

·
Cross-Eyed Cat
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Everything has been sold except the stock muffler...

Thanks to

JUICEBOX
READETH
347 Tony

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey, May I ask something.. difference in a 2008 and a 2009 Kawasaki Ninja ZX10R?
I'm looking to buy an exhaust for my 2009 Kawasaki Ninja ZX10R. I've been told that there is no difference between the bikes for the years of 2008 and 2009. Is this true? Can I buy an exhaust that is dated for a 2008 bike?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I think there is no diffance in 08 to 09 just the color schemes. i bought the leo vince for my bike and i love the way it sounds good luck:thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts