Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today i was in a parking lot parked next to an extremely nice benz s class. I was admiring the vehicle from inside of my own when i notice the owner coming out to it. the guy gets in and starts the car. The mirrors motorize out to driving position from being folded during park.

My point!

How hard would this kind of system be to rig up to make my 08 folding mirrors fold out when i turn my key on and fold in when i park and turn it off?

If anybody knows where to get hobby type motors that might work in a situation like i am thinkin of that would be great

I imagine this setup would not be cheap, but imagine how sick that would be...:cool:

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Anything can be done with enough money

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
hate to crush your dreams, but if you have you mirrors folded all the way in, you will not be able to turn your bars to full lock. therefore you cant lock your ignition when you leave it sitting in a parking lot.

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
hate to crush your dreams, but if you have you mirrors folded all the way in, you will not be able to turn your bars to full lock. therefore you cant lock your ignition when you leave it sitting in a parking lot.
where there is a will, there is a way. if your gonna talk motorized mirrors, then locking bars are a minor technicality.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts