Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Mirrors, exhaust, calipers,levers, ect. !!PICS UP!!

OK so i recently went down the West Virgina to pick up RickPullins 06 10r, and well he gave me every stock piece he had off the bike so i figure ill sell the stuff he gave me to recoup some of the gas money as it was a 850 mile hike for me. So everything on here is for a 2nd gen and fits 06-07, so everyone knows. Also if anyone needs pictures i can take as many as need be so just PM me for them.

Mirrors Left and Right: right one has some scratches on it from a low mile fall
left one looks brand new. $25 plus shipping for both

OEM windscreen: looks like it has zero miles on it. $20 plus shipping

OEM Rear sets: right side has very small scratches on the foot peg screw and the brake lever from the slow fall not that noticeable. $25 plus shipping

OEM front calipers, lines and brake pads: these things look brand new maybe have a few hundred miles on them pads alone are worth what im asking so dont try and lowball me on these. $40 plus shipping

OEM Slip on Exhaust: your simple slipons from stock with the down pipes, valves and cables in perfect condition and again look brand new has under 3k miles on them. $40 plus shipping

OEM Levers Both Clutch and Brake: Brake side has very light rash( shown in pics) $20 for both plus shipping

again if anyone has any questions or needs pictures just PM and get them for you asap.

thanx ,kris

· Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
here are the pics !

· Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.