Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about trying these extensions...

http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/productview/2516/

Anyone with any experience with these or alternatives? Would love the Jap CF MR mirrors but not gonna happen. :eyecrazy: And for the those just itching to type, "remove them/pig spotters/bar end/..." save it for a different thread. :thefinger

·
Registered
641 Posts
Ewww. But for visibility's sake, I guess. Are your shoulders that broad? My factory mirrors seem to work just fine.

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
I have them in my shopping cart along with the MRA windscreen...

@speedgsx98 the 06-07 mirrors need to be a tad bit longer to see around the shoulders for most people.. The 08-09s are probabaly ok as i seen know complaints..

·
Registered
641 Posts
Here in CA, where we lanesplit legally, there have been times where being 2 inches wider on each side would have been a problem.

Also, on the link, it says they don't fit the '04 and up ZX-10 either GEn 1 or Gen 2. Beware.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
And some where in here theres a thread on Zuk mirrors that fit 06-07 models that are 100% better than our OEM mirrors.
the OP posted pictures and they looked Kickin Good!
I believe they came off an 2003-04 GS600 or some Shiete like that.
Them there aint doin it for me,but to each their own like they say!

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ewww. But for visibility's sake, I guess. Are your shoulders that broad? My factory mirrors seem to work just fine.
agreed on the ewwww...but for functionality, I like them better than aftermarkets that look like ant antennas.

Shoulders are average for a 6' guy but do have heli bars that raise me more in the field of view. The common practice of raising an elbow works fine, but I'd rather not have to.

will double check the fitment. Didn't notice the disclaimer mentioning G1/G2 fitment issues

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
I have zx14 mirrors for sale if any of you are intrested. Theyre fabricated to fit right up with no problems. You can see them in my images if intrested.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts