Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Squid
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up guys i want to pull the mirrors off what do you think about just throwing some zipties in place untill i get my blockoff plates or is there something else in the garage i can use:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
641 Posts
zip ties have always worked good in place of mirrors for me in the past. When I used to remove mirrors that is.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
zip-ties here, Use hand signals for signals

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
good luck with hand signals here in my town haha, I used a blinker and a hand signal the other day and they still pull me over for bs, but I got the cop in trouble for profiling, hes getting suspended for pulling me over and not just for profiling but a couple different things, and I was trying to be nice! All I can say is a cops worse enemy is someone that knows the law better than him, and if any leos read this maybe you guys should start talking a look threw out the year as they update certain statues ect.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
I live in BAMA and have been for about a year and some change they dont seem to mess with people much here. I try to abide by the rules but am a little lazy researching the laws everywhere I go. I mean hell i have moved 13 times in the last 9 years.

·
5,932 Posts
right there with you on that, I work at night and I mean only grave yards so all I do is read about the law where ever I live so I can be one up on things or at least be equal/on the same page!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
has anyone considered moving the indicators to where the 2 front side lights are ??? ...... orange bulbs and piggy back the wiring.............

·
5,932 Posts
my bike already has that done....those are called your running lights...I have a 09 zx10r and it had some ugly mirrors so I bought some cbr1000rr mirrors off of a 07 and put those in place of the stock mirrors and ran my running lights as my signals, very easy mod

·
Registered
10 Posts
i expect there will be some more uk-usa different names for things i come across on here...... i'm planning on doing the mod this weekend just to get rid of the standard winkers on my 08 zx10......... saw it done on a hopkins rep which had some awesome mirors but i can't find them anywhere... think they are german http://www.fasterandfaster.net/2008/08/custom-built-john-hopkins-replica.html
has anyone an idea where they are from ? ?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts