Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I had a good time at the mirock race over the weekend. I did end up putting down some good times. On friday night I went a 9.07 @ 151mph and was very happy. However I knew that the bike had more in it because of my 60' times. I was in the low 1.50 high 1.40 range. So Saturday I bought into the grudge class and the after dark underground class and went out to play some more. I had a best e.t of a 9.05 @ 150mph on sat night with a 1.46 or 1.48 60'. I can't remember the 60' exactly right now. The next pass however would have been in the 8's I think because I had a 1.43 60' but the air shifter was low in air pressure and I shifted into neutral. Sunday was hot as hell and I bought into the street et class as well. I made it to the third round where I ended up spinning all the way through first after I got out of the groove. I did catch and pass the other guy but I was way off of my et so he won. I was a little pissed but oh well. Anyways I think that I am done for a while but I may go to rockingham for the finals and I may go to the prostar race in atco so bugg ruthless a little. Here are some pics. :eek:ccasion1

Attachments

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
448 Posts
Dude, Seb's Busa (NLR)is so freaking sick. :love10: :rockwoot: Did you see any number out of it? I heard they wern't really pushin it yet. :dontknow:

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dude, Seb's Busa (NLR)is so freaking sick. :love10: :rockwoot: Did you see any number out of it? I heard they wern't really pushin it yet. :dontknow:
the ran it in grudge and it wa flying crazy fast. dimey rode it for that pass. I think that he made a time run also but I know that he spun all the way through the traps at the end of the quarter mile. Nice bike though. I'd love to have one.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Congrats bro!!!! :thumbsup: Atco will be even faster than that. :helmet:

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awesome:thumbsup: and thanx for the pics
No problem. I have a bunch more pictures but I didn't know what ones to post so I just put a few up

·
Registered
259 Posts
Nice times man i really like that first pic, its always nice to see a zx10 runnin 1/2 sec quicker than our big brother zx14...lol

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice times man i really like that first pic, its always nice to see a zx10 runnin 1/2 sec quicker than our big brother zx14...lol
Thanks.:eek:ccasion1

1 - 13 of 13 Posts