Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know anything about this exhaust system? I saw a piture on another website and it looks good. I did a search on yahoo with no luck. I tried to post a link with no luck. and the pic is too large to upload.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks the bike looks great. Do you know where I gould get this exhaust system?

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Looks like a Turbo dump. You could always just go to your local autozone and put a tip right after the exhaust valve. Just ride behind and to the right of any friends or you may soon find yourself without riding budies!

·
Registered
449 Posts
It cant be done with the stock header on the ten. Thats why I was going to use a Tiforce header. The exhaust valve isnt far enough down on the ten. Im going to build one this spring, with the Tiforce header.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the link. The exhaust is unique so I thought it was interesting. I am going to call them and see whats up.

·
Registered
449 Posts
It wont work, if you take off your midpipe you can see the valve. If you look a couple inches below that you will see a two into one. Theres not enough room to do it. It has to been about twelve inches long.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks. They don't have a number on their site either so I sent them an email. If you make one let me know I might be interested.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
To each his own. This 10 hav a similar setup looks custom.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
zx102nv said:
Crispin I would expect nothing less from you. I see the pattern.
Thanks.

I am all go before show.

If you were even slightly concerned with speed, performance, HP you too would not even think of putting that pipe on.

Thats ok, to each his own.

I would say that you are in the minority on this board.

Majority of the active members here are into trackdays, street racing, and all out performance riding.

Diversity is a great thing.

Stop getting mad anytime someone (me) says that they wouldn't be interested in 'bling' type mods.

If you got something that will make my bike faster, lighter, or handle better I would be interested.

If you show me something to make my bike 'look' better, well that does nothing for me.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I usually only go for the parts that make the bike faster. I search out and do my best to get the highest quality and best performing parts however, I thought that this exhaust was unique and it caught my interest. I would also have my other aftermarket exhaust system and it would be nice to be able swap from time to time. I would like to have the akro evo2 full system but I don't have the $1800. to buy it right now. I currently have the muzzys ultralight slip on and. I appericate all the views expressed in this post but keep the agression for the track. I hope nobody takes any offence to my reply it is not written in a hostil tone.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts