Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings,

I know this isn't a kawi but someone may be interested in a very good R1. A friend is selling this mint, VERY low mileage, R1. $6,000. Please look and also pass it on. Thanks.

2004 YAMAHA R-1 in showroom MINT condition. 2,700 miles. It's never been down, raced, wheelied, endoed, etc..it has several upgraded modifications on it such as flush in-body lights, seats, handle-bar grips, racing adjustable mirrors, license plate kit..bike has been serviced annually letting it all go for 6k. the bike itself is IMMACULATE.
if u wear a XL helmet, there's basically a brand new shoe racing helmet that i can throw in the deal.
This bike is in NY. Please PM me with questions or interest. Thanks for looking.
*Still have all stock parts*

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Sick bike! I just did a trackday on a friends 04 R1, very fun bike.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Beautiful bike and based on the pics, fair pricing. Too bad I'm poor:lol:
You are going to sale this baby fast,
Congrats on the bike.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
A 04 new York r1 never raced, wheelied, endoed, crashed... was it owned by a old couple too? Come on son... you gotta keep it realistic. We know it was raced at. some point and if its nyc its been at 12 o'clock a few times. Come on son.

·
Registered
844 Posts
A 04 new York r1 never raced, wheelied, endoed, crashed... was it owned by a old couple too? Come on son... you gotta keep it realistic. We know it was raced at. some point and if its nyc its been at 12 o'clock a few times. Come on son.
a little pricey too.you can get 05 10r chearer than that, :heyyou:

·
SPLAT!!!
2,340 Posts
I personally think it would be worth more without that FLAMING seat, "race" mirrors and such. Good luck with the sale, great year R1.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I think the pictures speak for how the bike was taken care of. It belongs to a music producer who is pretty busy and really doesn't ride it much.

·
Registered
178 Posts
It still have OEM Dunlop rubber which looks like it's in good condition!! This bike probably really has 2700 miles.

·
Registered
262 Posts
i would mention if the stock seats and other stock parts would be included, as some may not be all too interested in the look of the seat, blue windscreen and possibly even the bar end mirrors,

besides that great looking bike good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
you crack me up, man!!!

thats true though, when the time comes to selling your bike, of course it hasn't been abused. :lol:

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
hell of a bike!! 2500 miles man!! That thing isn't even broke in, heck its brand new haha

Good luck with the sell, should go fast!

·
Registered
163 Posts
:heyyou:

^^^funny sh*t.

·
Caedite Eos Novit Enim Do
2,461 Posts
man its got adjustable racing mirrors & it comes with a shoei racing helmet??? holy cow, wow i bet that guy was fast. honestly nice bike though, i bought a 05 R1 just over a year ago with 2300mi in 100% stock condition for $5000 this time of year i would expect to pay $5000-$5300 for this bike.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
:lol: Come on son:spit:

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
I personally think it would be worth more without that FLAMING seat, "race" mirrors and such. Good luck with the sale, great year R1.
That seat is hideous, I would def. put the stock seat back on.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts