Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup Fellas, I recently purchased a kawi green 08 zx10r with 6 miles about 2 months ago and I'm loving it. I had a 04 zx6r with pc3, yoshi ex, custom seat and acouple of things I will miss. It was fast and had alot of extras but I'm short on cash to put in what I had in that one, so I see you guys have some posts about some cheap and quick upgrades like the rifleman throttle conv, 16t front sprock and some other ones I cant remember.

So acouple of questions, how do I contact rifleman to get that amazing thing he created?(I went to his website but did not see a contact #) Do I need to change my size of my factory chain when I purchase a 16t sprocket? Will I see a power increase going with a 17t from a 16t? I also want to get rid of the fugly mirrors and change them out with the running lights but I would rather buy a kit then jimmy rig it, anyone know a good conversion from the turn signals to the running lights that I can buy?

I live in chanhassen so any minnesnowtans my way hit me up.

I will post some pics but its pretty stock right now.

Thanks!!

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Welcome aboard man......here's a link to the 1/5th throttle, just send him a private message http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/member.php?u=1461 the 16 tooth front sprocket will just give the bike ALOT more "umph". and there are quite a few little tips and tricks running around here but i'm not 100% sure about which direction to point ya for the mirror replacement running lights...they're out there though and i'm sure someone will chime in on it. enjoy the site bud!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts